How to Download
Use the Download button
Each software page has a Download button.
Or, place an order in our store. Once you see your Invoice, click on the yellow button to start the download.
Either way, Save the software install file to your computer rather than running the install over the internet.
A saved install file can be used to run installs on multiple machines.
Make sure you download the install file that matches your version of Office.
- Open Word to find out which version you have.
- Click on File > Account.
- Click on About Word.
- Your will see the version year and either 32-bit or 64-bit.
Before you run an install:
- Close Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- If your computer hasn't been powered off recently, do that before running the install.
If you need to re-download...
You have 3 options:
- Use the Download link on the software page
- Use our online store
- Use our After Purchase Services
How to Use After Purchase Services
- Go to our After-Purchase Services
- Enter in your order email address and Order Number
- Click SUBMIT
- Select the option to RE-DOWNLOAD
- You will see a copy of your Invoice
- Click on the yellow DOWNLOAD button
- If the download limit has been reached, download from the software page or place an order in our Store
How to stay current
Once you have the software installed and activated:
- Click Act'n DeAct
- Select Check for Update
- If an update is available you will be given the option to download it
Perpetual License holders
Save your install file.
Our Download links provide only the most current release.
Your license is tied to version of software you purchased.
If you do not have your install file please contact us.
If you are having difficulty downloading or installing Great Circle Learning software please contact us. We are happy to help you.