in Word 2011 on a Mac
Doc-Tools add-in to Word 2011 on your Mac to automate tedious work tasks and give you extra functionality. Doc-Tools make it easier and faster to reuse content, Import PowerPoint and complete tedious tasks.
In an open Word document in Office 2011
use Doc-Tools to...
Import multiple Word files at once. Simply navigate to and select multiple files to be added to the designated insertion point in an open Word document. Insertion order is alphabetical or numeric by file name.
- Import multiple picture files all at once.
- Control the insertion type as Embedded, Linked, or Linked and Embedded. We recommend Linked and Embedded for ease of both updating and sharing.
- Re-size multiple images at once.
- Add or remove borders from multiple images at once.
- Change links for images that are “linked” or “linked and embedded”.
- Save embedded images for reuse as stand-alone image files.
Import from PowerPoint
All or selectively -
and control DPI to manage print quality
- Slide Images
- Slide Notes
And any of the following items from the slides - all or selectively
- Video Posters
Extract - all or selectively
- Marked items
- Table of Contents
- Other fields in your document
Try Doc-Tools for free for 7 days
Doc-Tools is easy to use. Help is built into the software and and our online tutorials teach you what you need to know. Download the free trial and get started.
Learn more by setting up a product demo.
Let us show you how Doc-Tools will help you work faster, work smarter and change for the better.
Info for your boss
Download our Doc-Tools information sheet.
Purchase options and price information included.
It's time to get started.
Jump in! You will find Doc-Tools intuitive
& easy to use.
Help is built in, support is available during business hours and we provide a complimentary new user orientation. Learn about our flexible and affordable license options.