Software Release Information
Release Date: July 5, 2018
- Code update to fix a bug that could have Scripter’s ribbon tab invalidate Word’s Insert Picture button.
Also created a 32-bit installer for those who are still running a 32-bit version of Windows.
Release Date: May 15, 2018
- Code update to address a recent change in PowerPoint 2016 that could cause an issue when attempting to use Scripter's Update PPT function to update an existing PowerPoint slide deck with new notes.
Release Date: March 21, 2018
- Now fully integrates with PowerPoint to Add, Delete, and Modify existing PowerPoint files, as well as create new PowerPoint files from the Scripter template.
Provides an improved, more intuitive method to add or modify Table of Contents tags associated with the slides of the PowerPoint file slides.
- A Scripter install file now automatically handles 32-bit and 64-bit Windows versions of Microsoft Office.
Scripter runs with Office 365 subscriptions that include the optional desktop version of Office.
Scripter also supports perpetual desktop versions of Office 2019, 2016, 2013, and 2010.
Release Date: January 20, 2018
- Adds compatibility with Microsoft Office 2019.
No longer compatible with Microsoft Office 2007. Scripter version 188.8.131.52 remains available for download and use by Office 2007 users.
- Corrects an issue that prevented Scripter from pulling PowerPoint Notes into a Word document if the end user had deleted the Notes placeholder from the PowerPoint Notes View.
Corrects an issue that prevented Scripter from applying alternate text to the cover page slide image, if it was included on the cover page of a handout document, and to the Scripter logo on the acknowledgements page.
Release Date: February 11, 2017
- This is a mandatory Security Update for registering Zapps Pro Scripter serial numbers with the secure Digital River Inc. servers. Digital River is the exclusive reseller of Great Circle Learning products.
Release Date: September 23, 2016
- The Scripter tool allows the writer to set up and script PowerPoint files within Word. Slide notes can be marked to indicate who they are for and how much time should be spent on the slide. Instructional cues for presenters and producers can be added. When scripted PowerPoint files are used with george! and LeaderGuide Pro to create Word documents the markers added using the Script PPT tool will be transferred in to enhance the automated output to reduce the need for additional formatting of the final speaker notes, handouts, facilitator guides and participant guides.