You will see 2 download links.
Select to match your Windows bit-version, 32-bit or 64-bit.
How to check:
- Open Windows File Explorer. This is where you go to Save or to find a file.
Select your C drive
You have 64-bit Windows if you see:
- a folder named Program Files and a folder named Program Files (x86)
You have 32-bit Windows if you see:
- only one folder named Program Files.
SAVE the download to your computer and close Word before running the install.
Open Word and follow the prompts.
If you do not see any prompts, and if you do not see the LeaderGuide Pro tab along the top of your screen in Word, the add-in may be disabled. Or your anti-virus software may be set to block add-ins from running.
Check our Troubleshooting guidance.
About the free trial
- The free trial is for evaluation purposes only. It is limited to 3 consecutive days. It cannot be extended. It cannot be run more than once on the same computer.
Once the software is installed, you will see a message as you open Word asking if you are ready to start the free trial. When you are ready, say YES.
- Files created with LeaderGuide Pro during the free trial will contain Evaluation watermarks and the Great Circle Learning logo and copyright, and cannot be used for production purposes.
You will be able to see, but not use, the Customization functionality that allows you to personalize the software.
- LeaderGuide Pro documents are Word documents. However, the only way to open them while in free trial mode is by using the Open button on the Elements ribbon on the computer where the free trial is running.
While in free trial mode, do not use LeaderGuide Pro to create documents you will need for business purposes because they will not be available for use after the free trial period expires.
- While in free trial mode, do not use LeaderGuide Pro to open, attach to, or work in files created by licensed users because this will subject those important files to all of the free trial limitations and make them no longer usable as production files.
- Purchased a license.
- Click the LeaderGuide Pro tab along the top of your screen.
Click the Act'n DeAct button on the LeaderGuide Pro ribbon.
- Select the option to Activate and paste in your Serial Number.
If you see a message that begins with "Since we are blocked from accessing the internet" follow the Manual Activation instructions.
To Purchase a License
Please use our secure online Store.
TIP: If you choose the purchase option for the
Subscription Key: 12-months, 12-payments
you pay for 30 days and you can fully use the software .
- The documents you build will be yours.
If you decide not to continue your subscription after the first 30 days, you will still have the files you have created - which are Word documents.
- The 12-payment plan subscription can be cancelled at any time without penalty.
You pay upfront for each 30 days use of the software.
At the end of the 30 days, or anytime during the 12-month term, you can cancel the subscription without penalty. There are no partial refunds for partially used months.