A serial number is required to Activate
Purchase a license to obtain a serial number.
Your serial number will be provided on your invoice.
One serial number will activate the quantity of license seats purchased.
How to Activate
Open the Office program your software adds into.
Open Word for:
- Learning Design Tool
- LeaderGuide Pro
- The Collection
- Doc Tools
Open PowerPoint for:
Click the software tab to bring up the ribbon and...
- Click on the Act’n DeAct button
- Select Activate this software
Check “Activate” in the dialog box and...
- Paste in your serial number
- Click “OK”
Receive immediate confirmation of success and...
- Click "OK" again
- Word will close if you are activating LeaderGuide Pro or Elements
Re-open Word or PowerPoint and you will be all set.
If you receive a message that your serial number is not recognized, does not match the installed software, requires an internet connection... please grab a screen shot of the message and contact us.
How & Why to Deactivate
Deactivation releases a license seat for re-use or reassignment.
- Follow the same steps as for Activation, except select Deactivate this software
The internet requirement is essential to successful deactivation.
Deactivation must be completed:
- on the user's computer
- by the user
- or by someone logged on as the user
We recognize that there may be times when you may not be able to complete the deactivation process due to circumstances beyond your control.
- Contact Great Circle Learning to handle the deactivation for you.
Our method will deactivate all seats on the serial number.
- All users will need to reactivate.