You will see 2 download links.
Elements Pro will run with PC desktop versions of Office 2019, 2016, 2013, and 2010. And with PC Office 365 and one of the desktop versions of Word.
Office 2007 users can download Elements v12 from our secure online store.
Select to match the bit-version of your Windows Operating System, 32-bit or 64-bit.
How to check:
- Open Windows File Explorer. This is where you go to Save or to find a file.
Select your C drive
You have a 64-bit system if you see:
- a folder named Program Files and a folder named Program Files (x86)
You have a 32-bit system:
- if you only see one folder named Program Files.
SAVE the download to your computer and close Word before running the install.
Open Word and follow the prompts.
If you do not see any prompts, and if you do not see the Elements Pro tab along the top of your screen in Word, the add-in may be disabled. Or your anti-virus software may be set to block add-ins from running.
Check our Troubleshooting guidance.
About the free trial
- The free trial is for evaluation purposes only. It is limited to 3 consecutive days. It cannot be extended. It cannot be run more than once on the same computer.
Once the software is installed, you will see a message as you open Word asking if you are ready to start the free trial. When you are ready, say YES.
- Files created with Elements Pro during the free trial will contain Evaluation watermarks and the Great Circle Learning logo and copyright, and cannot be used for production purposes.
You will be able to see, but not use, the Customization functionality that allows you to personalize the software.
- Elements Pro documents are Word documents. However, the only way to open them while in free trial mode is by using the Open button on the Elements ribbon on the computer where the free trial is running.
While in free trial mode, do not use Elements Pro to create documents you will need for business purposes because they will not be available for use after the free trial period expires.
- While in free trial mode, do not use Elements Pro to open, attach to, or work in files created by licensed users because this will subject those important files to all of the free trial limitations and make them no longer usable as production files.
- Purchased a license.
- Click the Elements Pro tab along the top of your screen.
Click the Act'n DeAct button on the Elements Pro ribbon.
- Select the option to Activate and paste in your Serial Number.
To Purchase a License
Please use our secure online store.
TIP: If you choose the purchase option for the
Subscription Key: 12-months, 12-payments
you pay for 30 days and you can fully use the software .
- The documents you build will be yours.
If you decide not to continue your subscription after the first 30 days, you will still have the files you have created - which are Word documents.
- The 12-payment plan subscription can be cancelled at any time without penalty.
You pay upfront for each 30 days use of the software.
At the end of the 30 days, or anytime during the 12-month term, you can cancel the subscription without penalty. There are no partial refunds for partially used months.