AuthorTec Resize Images
This utility allows you to rapidly customize imported images in Microsoft Word.
How it helps you
- Properly adjusts the sizes of pictures that are either embedded or linked
Easily adds or removes borders from pictures
- Works with inline pictures and pictures that have wrapping text
- PC Office 2016, 2013 and 2010
Mac Office 2016
You will see two download links
Choose PC or Mac
SAVE the download
Look in your Downloads folder for AuthorTecResize_Install_File
Close Word & Run the Install
Open Word and click the Insert tab to access the Resize button
How to Access & Use after installing
Open Word you will see the new Quick Styles Customizer button on the Home tab near the Styles chunk.
Use the new Quick Styles Customizer to set the styles for the open document on your screen.
1) Click the Quick Styles Customizer button
2) Set the Quick Styles you need.
3) Save the document to make your custom Quick Styles stick.
- Every time you open that document your custom Quick Styles will be set and ready to use.
To Apply a Quick Style:
- Place your cursor in a line of text
Click the Quick Style you need