AuthorTec Quick Styles
This utility allows you to EASILY customize Quick Styles in Microsoft Word
Set styles for a particular document, which will be available and in use each time you open the document. And, set Quick Styles for your common use.
AuthorTec Quick Styles is an add-in to Microsoft Office. It runs with:
- PC Office 2016, 2013 and 2010
Mac Office 2016
You will see two download links.
Choose either PC or Mac
SAVE the download
Run the install
How to Access & Use
When you open Word you will see the new AuthorTec Quick Styles button on right-hand end of the Home tab ribbon.
How to Set your Quick Styles
1) Click the Quick Styles button.
2) Use the AuthorTec Quick Styles dialog box to set your Quick Styles.
3) To limit your changes to the open document on your screen, Select Only in this document and click Update.
- Every time you open this document your custom Quick Styles will be set and ready to use.
4) To allow your Quick Styles to be available to all Word documents, select New documents based on this template and click Update.
- Your custom Quick Styles will be set and ready to use in all Word documents.
How to Apply a Quick Style
- Place your cursor in a line of text
Click the Quick Style you need
For additional guidance
View the AuthorTec Tutorials found under the HELP tab on this website.
If our online Help does not address your need please Contact Us