Anticipated release date: mid-May 2016
If you have a subscription to LeaderGuide Pro Plus you will be able to move to this new release at no cost. Set your software to alert you to updates and you'll be notified when version 12 is available.
Check out the new features!
- Time tracking
- Agenda time calculator and audit documents
- Presenter, Participant and Producer PPT slide notes
- Full integration & optimization with Zapps Pro The Collection and george!
- Scripting tool for facilitator instructions
- Virtual classroom format
- Customize lesson block formatting (adjustable column widths)
- Delete table row button
- Revised data entry prompts
- Allow Module page customization
- Preference pane revisions
- Start modules on odd page
- Auto insert lesson time block
- Auto insert lesson objective block
- PPT Slide numbering options
- Nine level Table of Contents
- Auto clearing of Page # Sync data when archiving
- Smarter resizing of inserted images
- Course ID and searchable keywords
- Revised PowerPoint TOC tagging function
- More Options for Help
- Optional IGST feature (extra cost item)
- The IGST is a scripting template that can be used by content contributors who do not have LeaderGuide Pro. The IGST formats contributor content for rapid conversion to LeaderGuide Pro format once the content is ready to be integrated into a LeaderGuide Pro Facilitator Guide or Participant guide.
Watch this video of our Chief Product Architect, Rich Michaels, presenting and explaining the new features of LeaderGuide Pro Plus version 12.